Monday, December 10, 2018 / by Peter Hewitt Team
You’ve heard it from real estate agents before. “The Winter season is slow.” Or, “No one is really buying or selling.” And even, “I’ll get started in the New Year, it’s a new start right?”
...Wrong. The truth is, it’s better to be ahead than behind. The winter months are the perfect opportunity for you to find the motivated buyers, with less competition of homes on the market and better opportunity to sell for more!
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when there are traditionally more houses on the market which could ultimately drive prices down. This could mean you sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings on Holidays and when needed.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week, so serious buyers are out looking more.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show beautifully when decorated for the Holidays!
3. When supply goes down it means there is a greater opportunity to capture motivated buyers AND a better sales price for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why your seller should list during the Holidays …
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
Interested in knowing how much your home is worth?
>>> http://instantPAhomeValue.com/ <<<
>>> http://NJinstantHomeValue.com <<<
Find out how we can help you sell:
>>> https://www.peterhewittteam.com/info/selling-your-home <<<